Week 10- Drive Through Pick Up

Dear Parents, I hope your last 2 weeks have been manageable for you and your family.
You are now on holidays so its time to have some fun.

For the beginning of Term 2, I would like the children to have a Scrapbook and an exercise book to use for their online learning. I will have their books ready to be collected through Sloan Drive pick up area between 1-2 pm tomorrow ( Tuesday 7th April). If you have books at home that you can use or this is not suitable for you I totally understand. Most children have brought all their books to school and I have them in the classroom.

I have also made up a kit for Design and Technology as I would like the children to complete an activity. That will be distributed during the drive through time.

If you are unable to come at that time or would prefer not to then please let me know and I will send through the details regarding the Design and Technology project which will be for Week 1 and 2.

I wish you all a very happy Easter and an enjoyable holiday.

Take care of each other.
Paula Murphy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Term 2 Week 1

Term 3 Week 5

Week 8 Term 4