Term 2 Week 1

Dear Parents, I hope you and your family have had an enjoyable, relaxing holiday even though it may have been very different from what you had originally planned.
I have definitely made the most of my time at home and I am feeling recharged, relaxed and ready to start Term 2.

If you are planning to send your child to school could you please ensure that they bring anything they took home with them at the end of the term. They will definitely need their Design and Technology kit, pencil case and recorder.

The online learning schedule is attached for the children to begin on Wednesday. We have tried to keep it simple and given lots of variety to engage your child in their learning. If you have any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to email me. I will attempt to reply to your email as quickly as possible but it may only happen during my D.O.T.T. time.

I am really looking forward to receiving your child's work through Seesaw and I will ensure that I respond to them as quickly as possible.

Please remember this Online Learning Format is a guide and you may have to adjust it to fit in with your family.  Click here to access the Online Learning Sequence.  The weekly spelling list words can be accessed by clicking here.

Continue to take care of each other and yourselves.

Kind regards,
Paula

Comments

  1. Good morning everyone is anyone else having trouble opening the second math loom video?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Term 3 Week 5

Week 8 Term 4